Iron, Colorbond and Decramastic Roof Maintenance and Restoration
- Source and fix roof leaks
- Change rusted tek screws Check and repair flashings (dektites, skylights, A/c’s etc.)
- Clean and flush gutters and downpipes.
- High Pressure Water Clean entire roof surface at minimum 4000 psi. Removal of dirt, oxidisation, moss, lichen etc. (Essential to the coating process)
- Prime with Dulux water based, 2 pack epoxy or solvent based products dependant on surface and environmental conditions
- Apply 2 coats of colour specified Dulux Acratex “Gloss” Roof Membrane coating. (Membrane coating on average is 6 times thicker than normal paint)
- Clean surrounding area of debris caused by roof work