Colorbond® Roof Restoration Perth
- When restoring your Colorbond roof we source and fix any roof leaks.
- Change rusted tek screws Check and repair flashings (dektites, skylights, A/c’s etc.)
- Clean and flush gutters and downpipes.
- High Pressure Water Clean entire roof surface at minimum 4000 psi. Removal of dirt, oxidisation, moss, lichen etc. (Essential to the coating process).
- Prime with Dulux water based, 2 pack epoxy or solvent based products dependant on surface and environmental conditions.
- Apply 2 coats of colour specified Dulux Acratex “Gloss” Roof Membrane coating (Covered by Dulux 15 year warranty). (Membrane coating on average is 6 times thicker than normal paint).
- You can view the Dulux colour chart here.
- Clean surrounding area of debris caused by roof work.